Newly Rebonded Hair
A FEW TIPS ON HOW TO MANAGE YOUR NEWLY STRAIGHTENED/REBONDED HAIR
- Dont tuck your hair behind the ears for a week.
- Avoid clipping and using ponytail holders for a week to prevent marks from appearing on newly rebonded hair.
- Don't wet your hair for three days.
- Avoid blow-drying for one week.
- Choose the right shampoo and conditioner according to the type of your hair, Going Straight's Henna and Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner are well suited for all types of hair. For colored and treated hair, use Going Straight's Exclusive Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Afther using shampoo, apply Going Straight conditioner and leave on for two minutes and then rinse. Do not use hot water for rinsing.
- Dry hair with electric fan or cold blower before going out.
- Have a hot oil or hair treatment at least once a month to keep your hair soft, healthy and shiny.
- Apply Going Straight laminates to help lock-in natural moisture and bring your hair an extra shine and feel silky smooth.
© Copyright 2011 Going Straight Salon Inc. All Rights Reserved.